OUR NEW FLAGSHIP PROGRAM!
Those that know anything about cricket know the importance of training hard through the winter months. You need to use the time away from competition to work hard on becoming a better cricketer – finding your weaknesses, understanding your strengths and work with good coaches to help you unlock your talent. And the best thing about the off season training is that you can work on fixing technique faults and explore new ideas without worrying about letting the team down as there is no pressure to perform!
The ‘Winter Warriors” Academy will be run in two 8-week blocks, each session 2 hours in duration, and runs right through school terms 2 and 3. We want to give the players as much cricket possible as we know how much they have missed in the last couple years. The academy players will be split into the following age groups: 8-11 years (Group 1) and 12-15 years (Group 2).
WHERE: The Kings School Preparatory School
WHEN: Sunday afternoons (Term 2 dates listed below)
TIME: G1: 1:00pm-3:00pm & G2 3:00pm-5:00pm
COST: $950 per term (includes player training pack)
To receive your player pack at the first session, you need to enrol no later than April 11th
- Program designed by ex-Australian cricketer Jason Krejza
- 8 x 2 hour training sessions with the Elite Cricket coaching team
- Elite Player Pack – training shirt, hoodie, hat and bag
- Video analysis plus player reports
- Incredible facilities @ The Kings School
Term 2 dates:
- May 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
- June 5th, 12th & 19th
* If you are enrolling on a phone, both enrollment forms are on this page one on top of another. Group 1 is first, group 2 enrollment form is underneath.
* Please read Elite Cricket’s Terms and Conditions prior to booking