Guest appearance from NSW and Sydney Thunders Chris Green!
This program is designed for kids a bit older who play at club or representative level that love their cricket and want to improve their game by training in a professional environment.
This 2-day program is available every school holidays from 9am to 3pm offering High Performance Training and Development. This program is designed to replicate what first-class cricket training is like to ensure the players receive a high level of training and expertise. Elite Cricket uses the latest technology, techniques and facilities to provide a professional environment for kids to hone their skills.
- Net sessions with video analysis
- Net session on turf wickets (weather permitting)
- Drills developed by Cricket Australia – used by the Australian Cricket Team
- Fitness and dietary information to ensure optimum performance
- Guest appearances and advice from Australian, NSW and BBL stars!
The September Senior High Performance Program will be held at:
St Ignatius College, Riverview (2 days – $250) – September 28th and 29th
This program leads straight into the start of the coming season so it is a fantastic opportunity to prepare for a big year around similar minded cricket-driven individuals. This program allows the players to train with their peers and with Elite Cricket’s senior coaches to ensure they are ready technically, mentally and physically to start season 2017-18.