This program is designed for kids a bit older who play at club or representative level that love their cricket and want to improve their game by training in a professional environment.
This 2-day program is available every school holidays from 9am to 3pm offering High Performance Training and Development. This program is designed to replicate what first-class cricket training is like to ensure the players receive a high level of training and expertise. Elite Cricket uses the latest technology, techniques and facilities to provide a professional environment for kids to hone their skills.
- Net sessions with video analysis
- Net session on turf wickets (weather permitting)
- Drills developed by Cricket Australia – used by the Australian Cricket Team
- Fitness and dietary information to ensure optimum performance
- Guest appearances and advice from Australian, NSW and BBL stars!
The September Senior High Performance Program will be held at:
St Ignatius College, Riverview (2 days – $250) – December 14th and 15th – 9am-3pm each day