This program is designed for kids a bit older who play at club or representative level that love their cricket and want to improve their game by training in a professional environment. This program and it will now have a focus on developing the players’ fitness and agility through games and drills designed to improve speed, strength and general health and well-being. This program is also perfect for those playing other sports as the skills they gain can be transferred directly to their winter sport of choice.
This 2-day program is available every school holidays from 9am to 3pm offering High Performance Training and Development. These programs are designed to replicate what first-class cricket training is like to ensure the players receive a high level of training and expertise. Elite Cricket uses the latest technology, techniques and facilities to provide a professional environment for kids to hone their skills.
This program will be held at the following location and times:
- WHERE: St Ignatius College, Riverview
- WHEN: July 10th & 11th (2 days = $250)
- TIME: 9am-3pm each day
- Net sessions with video analysis
- Net session on turf wickets (weather and season permitting)
- Drills developed by Cricket Australia – used by the Australian Cricket Team
- Fitness and dietary information to ensure optimum performance (optional)
- Guest appearances and advice from Australian, NSW and BBL stars!
* A $25 fee applies if enrolments are made for only one day of this program
** Please read Elite Cricket’s Terms and Conditions prior to booking