This program is designed for kids a bit older who play at club or representative level that love their cricket and want to improve their game by training in a professional environment.
This 2-day program is available every school holidays from 9am to 3pm offering High Performance Training and Development. These programs are designed to replicate what first-class cricket training is like to ensure the players receive a high level of training and expertise. Elite Cricket uses the latest technology, techniques and facilities to provide a professional environment for kids to hone their skills.
- Net session on turf wickets (weather permitting)
- Drills developed by Cricket Australia – used by the Australian Cricket Team
- High Performance fielding sessions
- Guest appearances and advice from Australian, NSW and BBL stars (subject to availability)
This program will be held at the following location:
St Ignatius College, Riverview (2 days – $250) – January 16th and 17th
This program allows the players to train with their peers and with Elite Cricket’s senior coaches to ensure their skills are enhanced as much as possible in two full days of training.
This program is STRICTLY for players aged 12-15 years to maintain a high skill level.
* A $25 fee applies if enrolments are made for only one day of this program
** Please read Elite Cricket’s Terms and Conditions prior to booking