EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Elite Cricket is once again searching for young cricketers aged 14-17 years to head to India with us to train and play at the Global Cricket School in Mumbai. Our last tour was an absolute triumph and the boys who came to experience this fascinating country not only gained experience playing in the harsh, unforgiving conditions that the sub-continent throws at us but also came away with a cultural experience they will never forget.
- 10-12 days of training and playing at the Global Cricket School in Mumbai
- Specialist Indian coaches provided by the Global Cricket School
- Watch an IPL game at Wankhede Stadium
- Attend a Mumbai Indian’s training session – a chance to meet some of the biggest names currently playing in the IPL
- Visit Mumbai’s oldest bat making factory – a chance to get a custom made cricket bat
- Sight seeing around the fascinating city that is Mumbai
- Cricket matches against a variety of local teams to put the training into action!
- Team dinners
- All meals and bottled water provided included in the cost of the tour
See below some comments from participants who attended the 2015 Elite Cricket Tour to India.
“Hard to explain the tour with just a few words – Awesome, incredible, amazing, life-changing, eye-opener, outstanding! Thank you so much!” – Noah
“The tour was fantastic – it was such a great experience! Met some great people and had lots of fun” – Nick
“It was bloody awesome!” – Jack
“The tour was an extremely successful experience for me, not only for my cricket but on a personal level too. I learnt a lot more about myself by being on my own in a foreign country without my parents to help. I made new mates who are all great blokes and we all still keep in contact via a Facebook private group we named ‘India Tour 2015’ that Jason is a part of! There was good humour on tour which made for even more great memories! Facilities and treatment made me feel like a high-profile cricketer and I’m sure the other boys felt the same. Fantastic experience!” – Rohan
To find out more about this tour, please call Jason on 0422 787 727 or fill in the form on the page.