TERM 4 AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING NOW!
DUE TO INCREASED SECURITY CHARGES, THERE HAS BEEN A PRICING CHANGE FOR THE ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
IT’S JUST A SMALL $10 EXTRA PER SESSION. WE THINK WE’RE WORTH IT ANYWAY…
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Lead by ex-Australian Representative cricketer Jason Krejza, this program gives each player the opportunity to work with someone who has played in the Test Cricket, One Day International and BBL arena. Every player can utilise the experience Jason has gained through his career playing at the top level in all formats and being surrounded by the best players and coaches in the world.
Elite Cricket’s ‘6-week Accelerator Program’ at Shore School Sports Fields Indoor Centre at Northbridge is a program designed to maximise each players learning potential by packing 6 one on one sessions into consecutive weeks. All sessions are with your own coach, one that is directed by Jason, and we accomodate for all ages and skill levels.
These programs are held during School Terms 1, 3 and 4 on Sunday afternoons from 2:00pm till 6:30pm – time slots available are 2:00pm, 2:45pm, 3:30pm, 4:15pm, 5:00pm and 5:45pm.
Total cost for this program is $600 for 1 on 1 and $780 for 2 on 1.
The full 2017 Term 4 Accelerator program dates are:
- 22nd October
- 29th October
- 5th November
- 12th November
- 19th November
- 26th November
BOOKINGS ARE NOW MADE THROUGH OUR ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
- Click the “BOOK NOW” button at the top of this page
- Create an account if you haven’t set one up yet
- Once in the system, start on the left hand side of the page and please select the location “Shore – Accelerator Program”
- Select the type of sessions you would like to have (1 on 1 or 2 on 1 )
- Go to 22nd October on the calendar
- Select your time slot
- Pay and complete your booking!
You only need to book the first session of the program and it is assumed you will complete all 6 sessions. This is a set 6 week program so all 6 sessions must be purchased.
* Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for our cancellation and refund policy.